<

Private Climb - Reserve your spot with a deposit today

The private tour will be facilitated by our certified local guide who will guide you safely to the summit of Mount Pico (2351m). Prepare to stop and enjoy the pathway up to the volcanic crater and stay at your your own paste.

Reserve your hassle-free adventure today! 

Total per person €215.00 | Pico Private Climb. Only a 30% deposit per climber is required in order to reserve your climb. The remaining balance (70%) can be paid via paypal using info@picomeup.com, or in cash, credit card, or debit card at the end of your climb.

 

Note: For Easy Checkout Use Paypal Express.

Group Discount: Save €5 per person on groups of 6+ ppl

Join Our Newsletter

Climb Pico Island's mountain, Hiking Mount Pico, Climbing Mount Pico, Pico Me Up, Pico Me Up Azores, Subir a Montanha do Pico, Pico, Ilha do pico, Climbing Mount Pico Azores,The ultimate hiking adventure in the Azores

To get notified first when we are running promotions or discounts :)